Andante is a substance abuse treatment center. We help patients with opioid, alcohol, tobacco, and other chemical dependencies as well offer dual focus treatment for patients who have been diagnosed with both chemical dependency and an additional mental illness.
We use both medication and talk therapy to assist patients with their recovery.
- Naltrexone (ReVia/Vivitrol)
- Acamposate (Camprali)
- Disulfiram (Antabuse)
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Nicotine Patches
- Varenicline (Chantix)
- Wellbutrin (Zyban)
The core of psychotherapy services:
- Medication Management and Pharmacotherapy
- Group Counseling and Therapy
- Individual Counseling
- Psychoeducational Programming
- Relapse prevention
- Motivational interviewing
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Process oriented recovery group
- Support groups
- Family therapy
We also work with patients who need documentation for court or probation services. Once a patient is compliant and successful with their treatment plan, we provide the paperwork needed for court or probation services.